With the MIPS final rule in place, providers nationwide are trying to understand the changes for the year to come. MIPS offers unprecedented opportunities to substantially increase payments for exceptional performance.
Medisolv has the tools you need now to prepare. This FREE 31-page eBook is a beginner’s guide to the MIPS program Year 2. You'll learn about the basics of the Quality Payment Program under MIPS in 2018.
This guide includes:
- Eligibility criteria
- Reporting options
- Category requirements
- Important dates to remember
- An acronym definition section
SURVIVING MIPS IN YEAR 2
When: Wednesday, December 6
1 P.M. ET | 12 P.M. CT | 10 A.M. PT
The Quality Payment Program final rule dropped at the beginning of November and it’s time to being processing and planning for 2018. In this can’t miss webinar session, Medisolv’s certified MACRA/MIPS Healthcare Professional, Denise Scott, will walk you through all of the new requirements for the MIPS program in 2018.
This free educational webinar will help you understand who is eligible for the MIPS program and what’s required for successful completion. We will outline strategies that will help you prepare your providers for their best reporting year yet.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- About the changes made in the 2018 final rule for the Quality Payment Program;
- Reporting requirements for MIPS;
- How the final score is calculated;
- Best practices and resources for preparing your clinicians for a successful quality reporting year.