Fall is quickly approaching, which means the deadline for 2019 eCQM reporting will be here before you know it! Is your hospital ready to report eCQMs to the Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) program for 2019?
Here at Medisolv, we are preparing to begin our annual process of submitting our clients' eCQM files to CMS. This week, we’re offering a free download of our 2019 eCQM reporting checklist.
As a reminder, here is a refresher on the 2019 eCQM requirements for the IQR program:
- Hospitals must choose four of the available 15 eCQMs to report electronically.
- Hospitals must report on eCQMs for one quarter of 2019.
- Submission must be completed by March 2, 2020.
- The files your hospital submits for your 2019 data are required to use EHR technology certified to the 2015 edition of CEHRT.
- Data from that period must be submitted in a QRDA I file format.
This FREE eCQM Reporting Checklist will walk you through the IQR program requirements. You’ll see, step-by-step, how to test and submit your quality data. It includes:
- CMS IQR program reporting requirements
- Step-by-step instructions on testing and submission
- Resources to help you with your submission
Download the 2019 eCQM Reporting Checklist: