Reporting your quality data to the Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) program takes time and ample planning…so why scramble at the last minute?
Ensure a smooth and stress-free reporting process in 2019 by starting your prep now. To make it easier, we’ve laid out the seven requirements your hospital will need to know to successfully complete the 2019 IQR program in this FREE 31-page eBook.
This eBook includes:
- The requirements for each part of the program
- Submission method details
- A measure removal guide for 2018-2021
- 2019 deadlines
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
1 p.m. ET | 12 p.m. CT | 10 a.m. PT
CMS INPATIENT QUALITY REPORTING IN 2019
This session will help your hospital to prepare for quality reporting in 2019. You’ll learn about the changes to the CMS Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program and eCQM reporting to the Joint Commission. We will outline strategies that will help you prepare your hospital for your best, most efficient IQR reporting year yet.
Participants will hear detailed information about what is expected of them on the chart-abstracted side of the IQR program and the electronic requirements as well. You will hear tips for getting your entire team on board for this pivotal year of quality reporting.
This session will cover:
- How the CMS IQR Program will change in 2019
- The IQR reporting requirements for chart-abstracted and electronic measures
- Tips for preparing your hospital for a successful quality reporting year
Director of Electronic Measures
Director of Quality Measures