Is the CMS IQR program old hat for you?
Let’s test your knowledge of the ins and outs of the CMS Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) program. This quiz covers the changes made to the 2018 CMS IQR program with a refresher on the main requirements.
ECQMS 101: GETTING STARTED WITH ELECTRONIC CLINICAL QUALITY MEASURES (ECQMS)
Wednesday, August 22, 2018
1 p.m. ET | 12 p.m. CT | 10 a.m. PT
In this session, you will learn all about eCQMs – Electronic Clinical Quality Measures. This webinar will provide useful information for those involved with the collection and reporting of eCQMs including quality leadership, IT professionals and clinicians.
Participants will learn about what makes up an eCQM, how they are implemented and how to analyze your results for your best submission to the CMS Inpatient Quality Reporting Program.
You will leave with an understanding of the following:
- Understand the purpose of eCQMs
- Identify the differences between Electronic measures and Abstracted measures
- Define common quality reporting terms and vernacular
- Recognize the process of implementing an eMeasure
- Identify the main quality reporting programs and their basic requirements
Medisolv offers software and services which will assist your hospital in selection, validation and submission of your eCQMs to the CMS IQR program.