While some hospitals have the IQR program down to a science, there are still many hospitals out there that still scramble each year. In my hospital, who is responsible for what? What are the dates to complete each part of the program?
The best way to succeed is to begin with a plan. To make it easier for you, we've laid out the eight requirements you must do in 2018 to successfully complete the IQR program in this FREE 23-page eBook.
This eBook includes:
- The requirements for each part of program
- Submission method details
- Measure lists
- 2018 deadlines
ECQMS 101: GETTING STARTED WITH ELECTRONIC CLINICAL QUALITY MEASURES (ECQMS)
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
1 p.m. ET | 12 Noon CT | 10 a.m. PT
Participants will learn about what makes up an eCQM, how they are implemented and how to analyze your results for your best submission to the CMS Inpatient Quality Reporting Program.
When you leave you will:
- Understand the purpose of eCQMs
- Identify the differences between Electronic measures and Abstracted measures
- Define common quality reporting terms and vernacular
- Recognize the process of implementing an eMeasure
- Identify the main quality reporting programs and their basic requirements