While some hospitals have the IQR program down to a science, there are still many hospitals out there that scramble each year. In my hospital, who is responsible for what? What are the dates to complete each part of the program?
The best way to succeed is to begin with a plan. To make it easier for you, we've laid out the eight requirements you'll need to successfully complete the IQR program in this FREE 23-page eBook.
This eBook includes:
- The requirements for each part of program
- Submission method details
- Measure lists
- 2018 deadlines
DATA DRIVEN PATIENT CARE: USING ECQM VALIDATION FOR PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
1 p.m. ET | 12 p.m. CT | 10 a.m. PT
What does your eCQM data tell you about your clinical documentation processes, data management and ultimately, the quality of care of patient’s in your hospital?
For the past few years, many hospitals have been focused on simply setting up eCQMs to meet the minimum reporting requirements. For most, the idea that eCQMs could accurately reflect the quality of care in a hospital setting and initiate actionable change is unimaginable.
In this free educational webinar, Medisolv will share tips from their most successful hospitals and how they improved their eCQM results to help drive performance improvement.
If you’ve already implemented eCQMs, but you aren’t sure what to do next, this webinar is for you. Meet your regulatory reporting requirements and drive performance improvement activities at your hospital.
- Review common challenges facing hospitals during eCQM data validation;
- Construct a plan to improve your eCQM results;
- Identify common errors when performing eCQM data validation and recognize how to locate and address gaps in performance;
- Identify the requirements for regulatory programs requiring eCQM submission.