Fall is quickly approaching, which means the deadline for 2018 eCQM reporting will be here before you know it! Is your hospital ready to report eCQMs to the Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) program for 2018?
If you’re still unsure about the requirements and guidelines for 2018, don’t panic—Medisolv has your back. This week, we’re offering a free download of our 2018 eCQM reporting checklist.
Let’s start with a refresher on the 2018 eCQM requirements for the IQR program:
- Hospitals must choose four of the available 15 eCQMs to report electronically.
- Hospitals must report on eCQMs for one quarter of 2018.
- Submission must be completed by February 28, 2019.
- The files your hospital submits for your 2018 data are required to use EHR technology certified to the 2014 or 2015 edition of CEHRT.
- Data from that period must be submitted in a QRDA I file format.
This FREE eCQM Reporting Checklist will walk you through the IQR program requirements. You’ll see, step-by-step, how to test and submit your quality data. It includes:
- CMS IQR program reporting requirements
- Step-by-step instructions on testing and submission
- Resources to help you with your submission
Download the 2018 eCQM Reporting Checklist:
Wednesday, January 16, 2019
1 p.m. ET | 12 p.m. CT | 10 a.m. PT
THE QUEST FOR CAMELOT: BEST PRACTICES FOR IMPROVING THE INTEGRITY OF QUALITY IMPROVEMENT DATA
Improving your data is more important than ever because of value-based payments and public reporting. And maintaining data integrity can be an overwhelming and complicated task.
So, what can you do to improve your quality data and ensure that it’s accurate?
During this session, we’ll discuss how to identify potential gaps and risk points that can occur in an organization’s data stewardship program. We’ll also review best practice strategies to increase the “trust factor” of all your clinical quality measures.
Vicky Mahn-DiNicola, RN, MS, CPHQ
VP Clinical Analytics and Research